Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Too new of a blogger to be this slack???

Too much holiday travel = no new blog entries


Sorry to be such a slacker. I really thought I could keep this blog thing going... Unfortunately, all our family is out of town, so I was rarely near my computer in the past two weeks. I have tons of pictures, so here are a few...

Rebecca had a Christmas party with 7 of her friends. Yes, we had 8 tween girls in our house for a sleepover. They finally quieted down after I growled at them at 3:45. I am too old for this!







This is Zach "holding court" with the girls in his room. He was loving all the attention! He sang them a song and then turned out the lights to tell them a "pooky" story. We shipped him off to stay the night at Nana's so the girls could be rowdy. They were!






Zach got a big boy bike from Nana and Papa! It's been too cold to get out and practice riding it much lately, but I think he loves it!

What do you think?













Telling the Christmas Story with the Nativity set on Christmas Eve. So sweet!









Making cookies and milk for Santa. Don't forget the carrots for the reindeer!








Santa and his reindeer must have been "hun-gee".











Oh, my favorites --- Buzz and Woody!










Santa knew I needed a new drum!









Could it really be???









We're going to Disney!










So, after a whirlwind trip to visit my family, we headed home, did lots of laundry, packed up and headed south to visit Mickey and his friends! Pictures from there later!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE!! Looks like the kids had a great Christmas!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!