Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Heart Baby to pray for

I feel priviliged to be a part of the CHD family. To know that I can send out a plea for prayer at any time and know that those prayers will be lifted up all over the country is such a comfort and blessing. I wanted to let you know about a new member of our CHD family...

Please lift up the Bentley family from our church. They are just beginning their CHD journey with their second child, newborn daughter, Anna Grace. She came through her first surgery like a trooper and is still in PCICU. You can follow their story and leave encouragement at http://www.baasheepbaa.blogspot.com/



Thanks!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pam for all your prayers and kind words. Tell Bill thanks for stopping and talking with me on Sunday - it meant a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet post on our BLOG - I look forward to being able to sit down & talk with you more after we come home.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!