Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scripture in action...

As I was looking at some pictures from the past week, I noticed that God has a way of showing us His word in everyday life, if we are just willing to look for it. For instance...

Zach with his Daddy...
"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19






















Zach and Rebecca's cousin, Eli...
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8








  
  
  
  
  
  
  






Eli again...

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4







Zach on a "mountain" of mulch...
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20










 







Zach + WASHABLE paints...
Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Psalm 97:11





Zach with Nana...
I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also. 2 Timothy 1:5


Zach with his "Sissy"...
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34


What a challenge to each of us... to truly "love one another." I can testify that life with our Heart Warrior helps us to remember to do just that!


4 comments:

  1. What great verses with such beautiful pictures to go along with them! The one of Eli praising is pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Pam!! I enjoyed how each verse suited each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! Lov it....I will be praying for your sweet son!
    Hugs
    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post ... such a good reminder to seek God in all areas of our lives, small and big. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!