Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday celebration! Updated...

On his birthday, Zach proudly proclaimed "I'm getting big!"


I said that yes, he was getting big.
I told him that when he was born, he was so little that I could hold him in one arm, like a football.

He said "Did you throw me?"
That boy is a hoot!!


We celebrated Zach's birthday at Mr. Gatti's, which is one of those places that makes a heart mom shudder and bathe their little heart hero in Germ-X. Anyway, it is a lot of fun. We played games, ate pizza and salad, Zach opened presents and we all ate cake (Bill and I cheated on our diet and it was soooo good!), and then we played some more games. Zach and Rebecca got free tokens for the bumper cars and loved it despite Mommy's hesitance to let Zach ride. Here are a few pictures from the day...

Look at that smile! How could Mommy say "No"?

The Batman version of Whack a Mole --- see the huge Batman glove Zach has on?

My two strong men!

Zach's latest favorite movie... Up!

Our own personal cake maker: Nana! She made our wedding cake and just about every birthday cake for the kids! She is very talented!

Buzz, Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye!

Ready to blow!

It's the Red Baron flying high!

We all had a blast!

Nana and Papa came up on Saturday to celebrate some more. You just can't have too many birthday celebrations! They brought him a super cool gift...


Guess what he would rather play with?



He also got a couple of cards with money in them from family members. He says that he is saving his money so he can go buy some new underwear. Go figure...

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That is too funny....We have a GattiTown here and I am like you ..I could bathe my guys in germ gel! Loved the cake...Zeb would've loved it..Nana did a great job!
    Happy Birthday Zach!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's one funny little guy!

    Happy Birthday Zach!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!