Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

14 amazing years...

It was 14 years ago today that I walked down the aisle and said "I do" to the love of my life!

I am so incredibly blessed to be Bill's wife.
He is one of the kindest, most humble people I know and I have learned so much from him about living life.
It was his incredible witness that led me to the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He has taught me how to show mercy and grace and love.
He has shown me how to how to trust God for His provision.
He has held me up during hard times and danced with me during carefree times.
He loves me despite all my quirks and flaws and hormones.
He is a dedicated husband and father.
He is a gift from God.
I love you, Bill!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!! Look what he has done in 14 years! How awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!