Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Living Proof...

Here's living proof that the Fontan Completion does indeed give the CHD survivor MORE energy...


Hurricane Zach wreaking havoc on the Owens household

...which just may lead to this...
Zach knocked out on the floor of the hallway outside his bedroom

One thing's for sure, being at work all day sure does make it difficult to get important things done, like grocery shopping, going to doctor's appointments, and blogging! It's a good thing that Bill and I work so well together as a team to get everything taken care of... except the blogging. Sorry it's been so long since our last update!

Zach continues to do well in preschool. He was so excited the other day because he got to be the teacher's helper for the day. He got to help carry her clipboard and hand out pencil boxes. He has been learning a lot about the letters A, B, H, Z, W and has been singing lots of new songs that they have learned. This week on Tuesday he goes back to cardio for a checkup and on Wednesday, he will go to the apple farm with his class! We are so thankful to God that he is doing well!

Rebecca only has a couple of weeks left in her volleyball season --- she will get to start in Monday's match. She has fallen in love with the game and I hope to get some good pictures of her in action.

I am loving my job! I still have a lot of work to do to get my library organized, though. I am trying not to get frustrated and impatient. I know it will take a while, and all the hard work will be so worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Miss talking to you. I know you're busy with work, but if you get some free time I'd love to chat. Sooooo thankful that Zach is doing so well!
    Love in Christ,
    Tina B.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!